Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Little Known Secret.

To Whom it May Concern,

I'm back to blogging again. But this time it's different. I'm writing poetry. And I'm sharing it with the world. I don't know why I want to. But I do. So in honor of being an artist I researched(AKA googled) the Greek Muses. Finding that the Muse of Love and poetry was called Erato, so I, being a poet, must be inspired by her right? Well, in all actuality I go with my gut. I inspire myself by my life. I am my own Muse. But without the Greeks, the idea of a muse would not exist, at least in the way they were created. I've always been a poet, it took me awhile to become good at it, but I'm to a point where I know that I can share. I don't always get inspired to write...so there could be months or even years between posts. Recently you might see a few. Although, my poems can be a little more on the dark side at times, it doesn't always reflect my current emotions. Long story short: I write, I share, you read. Don't judge me, don't question me, don't think that you suddenly know me better. If you don't like my stuff, oh well. This isn't for you, it's for me. And I'm letting you be a part of it. Feel flattered and complemented. These are my written words and you have the opportunity to read them. So love it or hate it. Relate to it or get confused. Smile or cry. But let me inspire you too.

Sincerely,
Your Poetic Muse 

No comments:

Post a Comment